The health and safety of our employees, as well as those who work with them, is GeoSolv’s highest priority. We are fully committed to consistently maintaining and exceeding all Ontario occupational safety and health standards.
GeoSolv COVID-19 Special Statements
GeoSolv Safety Commitment
GeoSolv is committed to its employees’ health, safety and overall well-being. Protecting our employees and also our sub-contractors and clients from any and all potential occupational injury is a major and ongoing objective of the company. GeoSolv consistently makes every effort to provide a safe and healthy work environment on all our site projects and at our office.
GeoSolv safety principles that guide our everyday actions:
- None of the work we do is worth injury.
- All injuries and occupational illnesses can and must be prevented.
- We continually strive for zero incidents.
- Everyone is responsible for safety, and leaders are accountable.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
GeoSolv is Proud to be COR Certified
“Continuing to foster and maintain a strong culture of safety in all that we do”
Please download our Health and Safety Policy for details on our commitment to safety.PDF